New TSA Travel Regulations

New TSA Travel Regulations

Monday, October 9, 2017

Attention US Citizens! Starting January 22, 2018 you will need an alternate ID to FLY if you have a driver’s license or ID issued by any of the following states:

Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Washington

Please note that ID requirements for cruise travel have not changed. Review up to date ID requirements for cruise travel here.


Recent News

Get Updates

Get Answers